[rrd-developers] NT Version of 1.1-dev code

Ian Holsman rrd.developers at holsman.net
Mon Mar 24 05:33:09 MET 2003

Hi Guys.
This is a update to make the code build on win32.
It hasn't been heavily tested, and in fact still has some issues.

1. the graphing doesn't seem to be working

2. the isnan() code range checking in rrd_create doesn't seem to be stable.
    (it works in one compile, and fails in the next)

3. for some reason I couldn't find some re-entrant functions on NT which are interspersed
    throughout the code, so I just put the non-reentrant versions in, protected by critical
    regions.

I don't have MSVCv6 so I didn't submit patches to the DSP/DSW files.

Regards
Ian

-- Type: text/plain
-- Size: 2k (3046 bytes)