[rrd-developers] Re: RRD_Create and RRD_Update

majain at hss.hns.com majain at hss.hns.com
Wed Sep 17 05:25:54 MEST 2003

should not be a proble....pls send detailed parameters which you have used
with rrd_create and rrd_update

Vamsi Mohan Harish <reacharish at yahoo.com>@list.ee.ethz.ch on 09/16/2003
05:56:26 PM

Sent by:    rrd-developers-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch

To:    rrd-developers at list.ee.ethz.ch
cc:

Subject:    [rrd-developers] RRD_Create and RRD_Update

Hi,

I have written a program using rrd_create and rrd_update, which will create
a RRD file and tries to update the file immediately after creating the RRD.
My problem is, I am able to create the RRD file successfully, but when I am
trying to update the RRD file, its giving segmentation fault error. Where
did I went wrong.

Algorithm:

1. Read the RRD filename, to be created.
2. Create the RRD File, rrd_create is used.
3. Update the RRD File, rrd_update is used.
4. End of the program.

Any ideas.

Thanks,
Harish