[rrd-developers] Re: Problem compiling under FreeBSD

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 16:19:24 MEST 2004

would be still nice having it compileable on FreeBSD...

Tobi, shall I send you the unified diff for that?
I'd like not only finding the right options for pthreads, but also
being able to disable multithread version at all.

Would be nice also that cgilib is not required if I'm not gonna use rrd_cgi.

Regards,
Stan