[rrd-developers] rrdtool 1.1.x: summary of some (small) problems

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 18:36:29 MEST 2004

Hi,

now that I'm up to date with rrdtool sources, here are some issues:

1. Vertical axis label is now turned 90 degrees clockwise, while 1.0.x
draws it countercloclwise. Personally, I'd prefer the old style, it seems
more readable to me.

2. The RPN compilation fails for time of day decorations in rrfw.

3. RRDs::graph now returns the dimensions which are (at least, image width)
smaller than the actual PNG. I'm relying on this information, and it screws the
output a bit.

I'll dig deeper into issues 2 and 3. Any hints on no. 1?

Stan