[rrd-developers] Re: Alpha transparency

Auke van Leeuwen Auke.van.Leeuwen at redwood.com
Wed Apr 6 11:03:50 MEST 2005

I did a first quick test (didn't have the time to look at it closely)
and it works! Great!

Although I must say I didn't get it to compile at first as it gave me
the following error:
---
Making all in doc
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/rrdtool-1.2rc3/doc'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `rrdgraph_examples.pod', needed by
`all-am'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/rrdtool-1.2rc3/doc'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/rrdtool-1.2rc3'
make: *** [all] Error 2
---

Apparently I was missing some pod files? But since it was in the
documentation directory I copyied them from the rc2 release to make it
work. Just to let you know.

Auke