[rrd-developers] Re: rrdtool 1.2rc6 is out

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Tue Apr 12 02:07:52 MEST 2005

Hi Auke,

yes this is 'by design' in rc5 it the lines looked kind of soft ...
this was because the individual points were connected with direct
lines, while this does look neat, it is not 'true' internally
rrdtool works with bars, so in order to propperly represent what we
do actually work with I did change the look of the graph
accordingly ... it does look less organic, then again it IS less
organic than it looked like ... in any case everything is still
fully antialiased ...

if you make the LINEs in your graph less wide

LINE0.5

then things may look more organic again ...

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker @ ISG.EE, ETL F24.2, ETH, CH-8092 Zurich