[rrd-developers] Re[2]: Re[2]: national characters in font

Gabriel Borkowski gabrys at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 23:59:22 MEST 2005

Hello Tobias,

On 27th of April 2005 (23:18:19) you wrote:

> yes UTF-8 is nice, but it is not an UTF8 world yet, so what I want
> to rrdtool is that it obeys the setting of LANG/LC_* settings

> does you patch do this ?

i've just made a much simpler (not UTF8) patch.
it is setting locale only for the moment when string graphing occurs
(because setting locale more globally messed RPN few times, which is
somehow strange but true  - i have not looked into it) and then
converting string from multi byte to wide char.
few more lines - not more than fifteen afaik.
Tomorrow i'll test it, clean it and if it still works ;) i'll post it

Greetings,
Gabrys