[rrd-developers] embedded rrdtool error - progress

D.Walsh info at daleenterprise.com
Wed Feb 2 22:55:34 MET 2005

I made a little progress, it seems that most of the other function
embedded in PHP now work properly, took a little finesse on the
function routines in rrdtool.c to make them happy campers.

I've also rewritten the PHP4 config.m4 routines to be a little more
robust and intelligent making installation a whole lot easier and it
also appears to be PHP5 compatible (rrd_graph has same problem though).

I'm not sure how the whole rrd_graph function works but I believe the
problem is in the way that it is translated in the rrdtool.c file so
help with this function from someone who knows what's going on will be
greatly appreciated.

Also, I've never received a response or an acknowledgment from this
list so as far as I can tell, I'm the only person here, a reply from
anyone would let me know I'm not wasting my time on a project that no
one is supporting.

-- Dale