[rrd-developers] error with embedded rrdtool

D.Walsh info at daleenterprise.com
Mon Jan 10 23:13:56 MET 2005

I've hardcoded some information to test rrdtool, I only receive the
following error when using the PHP4 embedded rrdtool.

rrd_graph(): invalid rpn expression 'v1,UN,0,v1,IF'

My testing PHP is 4.3.10.

Also, going through the source for the PHP4 embedded routines I can see
there are functions missing and those that are there are incomplete,
would it be possible for the person working on this particular section
of code to contact me on this so we can correct this issue and perhaps
any others.

As well, I'd like to look into fixing the the PHP4 configure routines
to be 4.3.10 - 5.x compliant, I'd like to work on this if no one has
any objections since the format to configure/build included modules has
changed considerable.

-- Dale