[rrd-developers] Re: multiple axes

Ruud H.G. van Tol rvtol at isolution.nl
Thu Jul 28 12:53:22 MEST 2005

Per Jessen:
> Ruud H.G. van Tol:

>> It was OK after all:
>>   http://www.xs4all.nl/~rvtol/pics/rrd/bigtops.003.png
>
> I like that - I could use something like that.  For instance for my
> temperature and time-above-threshold  measurements.

The Y-axis I added is still just a copy, which is also a nice
enhancement of rrdgraph, especially for wide graphs. My mind hasn't
decided yet how to group graphs per independent Y-axis (where even one
could be linear and the other logarithmic), so we just have to wait for
that to happen.

Maybe somewhere in the next few weeks, when I will be in some different
country, sitting under a tree, next to my tent, with a beer, and my
Thinkpad A22m on my lap.

Q: Does anyone have examples of (stacked) bar charts, created with
rrdgraph? (You can mail me directly if you want.)

--
Grtz, Ruud