[rrd-developers] Re: rrdgraph question

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Thu Jul 28 13:24:35 MEST 2005

Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

> Per Jessen:
>
>> 2) the amount of time per day the temperature exceeded X degrees.
>> (in hours for instance).
>
> The km-good example in 'the' tutorial will help you.

Hmm, are you certain?  I've just read through that (assuming you meant Alex vd Bogaerdts
tutorial) and it doesn't get me any closer.  I can graph when the temperature exceeds 24C
etc. - no problems there.  Perhaps I wasn't quite clear on what I need:

Over a 30 day period (for example), I want a graph that shows the number hours per 24hour
period in which the measured temperature exceeds 24C.  Showing _when_ it exceeds 24C is
no problem, but computing the _amount_ _of_ _time_ it did it, seems difficult?

/Per Jessen, Zürich

--
http://www.spamchek.com/freetrial - managed anti-spam and anti-virus solution.
Sign up for your free 30-day trial now!