[rrd-developers] Re: --enable-local-XXXXX doesn't work.

D.Walsh info at daleenterprise.com
Thu Mar 3 14:10:11 MET 2005

On Mar 02, 2005, at 19:06, D.Walsh wrote:

> I have been trying to build rrdtool utilizing my existing local zlib
> and libpng  by adding the " --enable-local-zlib --enable-local-libpng"
> but despite these entries, the built in libraries are built and used.
>
> On another note, with the PHP extensions there is a conflict with
> pdflib and rrdtool  and as far as I can tell this is related to libpng
> but because I cannot build using the local libpng I am unable to rule
> this possibility out.
>
> If someone can assist me with this matter I would be greatly
> appreciative.
>
> -- Dale

I am very serious about adding to the widespread use of rrdtool by
increasing it's ease of use and promoting it's access, please see the
following pages:
http://www.daleenterprise.com/info.php
http://www.daleenterprise.com/rrdtool_info.php

I am experiencing some difficulties/bugs with the rrdtool source
package and several pleas for assistance have gone ignored/un-answered.

While I realize that some people are busy, I cannot believe that no one
involved in this project has any time available to assist in solving
some issues that are independant of my side-project.

-- Dale