[rrd-developers] configure rrdtool-1.2.1

Reinhard Scheck Reinhard.Scheck at team-scheck.de
Thu May 5 21:04:48 MEST 2005

Hi list,
I got some strange problems compiling rrdtool 1.2.1 with all libs taken
freshly from tobis site.
My analysis pointed out, that includes found via pkg-config (libart and
freetype) where not found in /usr/local/include/...
So, while searching /usr/include in the first instance, nothing was
found (ok).
While searching /usr/local/include/... from pkg-config, "usability"
checks suceeded. But "presence" checks failed. So I unset the
"ac_cv_header_..." vars after performing the pkg-config checks.
patch is included.

cheers
Reinhard

-- Type: text/x-patch