[rrd-developers] Re: segfault on extremely long filenames

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Fri May 27 14:40:07 MEST 2005

Hi Stan,

it is the same on linux

oetiker> uname -a ; echo x > `perl -e 'print "x" x 256'`
Linux aeryn 2.6.11.9-ia32-isg-ee-sm-pxe-smp-1 #1 SMP Fri May 13
08:24:19 CEST 2005 i686 GNU/Linux
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
File name too long.