[rrd-developers] cgilib-0.5.1.tar.gz

D. Walsh info at daleenterprise.com
Sat Nov 5 20:14:28 MET 2005

I understand this library is required and with all of the trouble
required to install it I figured something should be done about it
becuase it hasn't been worked on since 08/1999.
I took a few moments and fixed it, I've tested under Linux, Darwin,
Mac OSX and it builds without any issues.

I've fixed the malloc.h issue, the problem with the cgitest.c and
jumpto.c not compiling and an issue with string.h and have also built
using gcc 4.0 without issue.

I've also added the ability to generate a shared library if you want
one and the cgi-bin directory is definable during configure so you
can point it to your favorite location.

To assist everyone one requiring cgilib in building rrdtool, IMHO it
would be wise to place this in the rrdtool archives and amend the
documentation to download and use this archive instead of the older
cgilib-0.5.tar.gz archive.

I've attached it and hopefully it's not stripped off because upload
access isn't available at the rrdtool site.

-- Dale

-- Type: application/x-gzip
-- Size: 296k (303116 bytes)

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: text/plain