[rrd-developers] v3 RRD - Java Converters

Ian Wootten I.M.Wootten at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Aug 9 17:53:40 MEST 2006

Hi there,

I'm looking for any libraries which are able to convert v0003 rrd files
to Java. Rrd4j features a converter program (basically jrrd by the looks
of things) which only converts files in version 0001 format. Does anyone
on these lists know of such software? That or any information on the
differences between the two so I can go about modifying the source myself?

I am trying to load the information from ganglia rrd files for use in
another system. Ideally I would only load information for a particular
interval (currently I use rrd's export command) rather that loading the
whole file.

Thanks,

Ian