[rrd-developers] Re: Tobi & The Cacti Group @ LinuxWorld in San Francisco, Aug 14-18

larryjadams at comcast.net larryjadams at comcast.net
Fri Aug 11 02:57:08 MEST 2006

Hi RRDtool Users!

So that everyone knows.  The entire core Cacti development team will be at the conference as well.  Most Group members will be in cogneto, but Ian Berry, the founder, will be speaking along with Tobi and others.  The rest of us will be doing important things at various locations both in and about the conferene, city and state.

So, on behalf of the entire Cacti Group, we hope to see you all there!!

Tobi, was that Ok?  I hope it was...

Regards,

Larry Adams
TheWitness