[rrd-developers] Re: VDEF vs CDEF

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 13 22:31:40 MET 2006

Hi Jo,

now that you have understood, I would appreciate you sending a
revised version of the relevant *.pod file to me, so that everyone
can benefit from your insight ... documentation can always be
improved ... your help is appreciated ...

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker @ ISG.EE, ETL F24.2, ETH, CH-8092 Zurich