[rrd-developers] Dereferencing of NULL-pointer in rrd_restore.c (patch attached)

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Mon Apr 2 08:13:25 CEST 2007

Hi Florian,

there has not been put any work into makeing xml2rrd handle
'invalid' input ... if this was to be done, switching to a xml
library (and thus adding another dependency to the code would
certainly be the right thing todo ...

if you are interested into looking at this your are most welcome
... before spending too much time on it though, make sure to post
to the rrd-developers list with an outline of your plans to get
some review ...

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902