[rrd-developers] Suggestion for NAN-safe TREND operation

Timo Stripf tstripf at gmx.de
Mon Jun 11 21:42:56 CEST 2007

Hi Bernhard,

i have missing data not due performance problems
or anything rrd related. It is simple the fact that the daemons are under
development and i've to restart them after i
changed the code. Or a mysql query gets locked
due to a big sql copy operation. I only noticed
the trend behavior and thought i would look
better if a small gap would not cause a large gap in the trend curve.

It sounds interesting that 1.3 will increase hdd
performance since i use it for 8000 rrd files :)

Best regards
Timo Stripf