[rrd-developers] rrdtool 1.3 cairo switch is done

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Thu Jun 14 16:44:41 CEST 2007

Hi Matthew,

while looking at your FULL_SIZE_MODE code I find this:

        if (im->extra_flags & FULL_SIZE_MODE)
            leg_y = leg_y_prev =
                leg_y - (int) (im->text_prop[TEXT_PROP_LEGEND].size * 1.8);

this looks as if you are assuming too much ....note that you can
not know the size of text by looking at the size attribute in
rrdtool >= 1.2. You do actually have to measure it ...

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902