[rrd-developers] Updated rpm spec files

Jarod Wilson jwilson at redhat.com
Fri Jun 15 20:24:04 CEST 2007

Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 09:56:19AM -0400, Jarod Wilson wrote:
>> Attached are a pair of spec files. One is for the rrdtool 1.2 branch,
>> updated to 1.2.23, with ruby bindings enabled. The other is a further
>> update to the spec that I used to build trunk/1.3 snapshot RPMS just a
>> few minutes ago.
>
> []
>> Name: rrdtool
>> Version: 1.2.99907052400
>> Release: 0.1%{?dist}
>> License: GPL
>> Group: Applications/Databases
>> #Source0: http://oss.oetiker.ch/%{name}/pub/%{name}-%{version}.tar.gz
>> Source0: http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/pub/beta/rrdtool-trunk-svn-snap.tar.gz
>> Source1: php4-svn%{php_rrd_svn}.tar.gz
>> Patch0: rrdtool-1.2.13-php.patch
>
> What does this patch do?

I was actually going to send an updated-against-latest-trunk version of
that along for review later this afternoon... :)

Basically, it updates the php code in svn with a bunch of changes from
http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/pub/contrib/php_rrdtool.tgz

I can't rightly recall exactly why, but I know when I threw php support
back into the Fedora rrdtool packages, I had to pull in at least some of
those changes to actually get it to build and function.

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson at redhat.com