[rrd-developers] rrdtool 1.3 cairo switch is done

Matthew Chambers matthew.chambers at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jun 15 20:26:39 CEST 2007

> > I am using a modified version of bigtops to test ... see
> > attachments
>
> When I run your script I get the squashed version just like Ganglia gets.
> :(
> This is weird... seems kind of like the seg fault issue I had with r1094,
> which mysteriously went away when I updated to r1096.  But again the LDD
> list looks fine.

I updated from r1119 (which gives the attached image from my last message)
to r1127, which gives a new kind of weirdness.  I'll attach an example of
this as well.  Just to be sure, I checked out a fresh revision, did a fresh
compile and install to a different directory and tried the script using that
binary instead.  That gives the same results as the other r1127 working
copy.

-Matt