[rrd-developers] rrdtool 1.3 cairo switch is done

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Jun 15 23:36:18 CEST 2007

Hi Dylan,

note that the performance increasse is for updates not for graphing
... I have not looked at that performance at all ... although it
might be interesting to see what makes graphing slower ... cairo is
suposed to be fast ... maybe it is pango ...

unfortunately I have no access to quantify anymore, so it is a bit
more difficult todo profiling these days ... any takers ?

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902