[rrd-developers] [patch] [SVG] Support for CSS font families.

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri May 25 17:35:35 CEST 2007

Hi Alex,

thanks for your patch ... but, before you invest any further time
in altering 1.2.x please take a look at the svn trunk of rrdtool
development for 1.3 has started in earnest ...

regarding graphics, we will switch to cairo with 1.3 cairo comes
with its own svg support, so you may to the check cairo svg out
maybe this will solve all the problems you have with the curent
version (once it is implemented) ...

the same is true for pdf output, which will follow png output to
the point including support for truetype fonts and such ...

good things ahead ...

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902