[rrd-developers] rrdpiechart (was it was steve not dave)

rader at ginseng.hep.wisc.edu rader at ginseng.hep.wisc.edu
Wed May 30 00:33:43 CEST 2007

 > From: "Matthew Chambers" <matthew.chambers at vanderbilt.edu>
 > Nice documentation.  I like the idea of having a separate command to
 > generate the pie chart (i.e. "rrdtool piechart ...").  Do you have a
 > proposal for implementing this, or are you just suggesting the interface?

The .pod is a proposal for the cli, which I assume also infers
other interfaces.

I didn't/haven't started implementation because it appears that
RRDtool will change it's drawing library soon (from libart to
cairo with 1.3).

If some kind person would send me a boiler-plate example that
draws arcs via libart, then, well, I might start implementation.

Tobi: any eta on 1.3ish?

steve
- - -