[rrd-developers] rrdpiechart (was it was steve not dave)

Matthew Chambers matthew.chambers at vanderbilt.edu
Wed May 30 16:21:49 CEST 2007

I don't think there's any rush to get this feature in unless it's from your
end. :)  I just wanted to know if you planned on using any of the existing
pie chart stuff in rrd_graph.c/h, but since it's going to be a separate
command I would assume not.  If that's the case then I may remove all the
pie chart stuff from the entire graph subcommand and submit a cleanup patch.

-Matt