[rrd-developers] Seg fault with r1094

Matthew Chambers matthew.chambers at vanderbilt.edu
Thu May 31 18:06:42 CEST 2007

Binutils/gcc versions:
binutils.ppc                             2.17.50.0.3-6
gcc.ppc                                  4.1.1-30

Attached is the rrd, and here's 'bt f', but did I not compile everything
with -g properly?  This same rrd and all the others work fine with the
rrdtool 1.2.23 binaries.

(gdb) bt f
#0  0x0ff6d1cc in rrd_close (rrd_file=0x0) at rrd_open.c:418
        ret = 0
        _page_size = 0
#1  0x00000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.