[rrd-developers] Double Y-axis

Erik Freiholtz erik at freiholtz.com
Thu Nov 8 23:21:09 CET 2007

Hi!

For years I've been using a patched version of rrdtool 1.2.11.

The patch makes it possible to put the Y-axis on both sides. This is
very useful on larger graphs. (http://www.temperatur.nu/linkoping.html)

A short while ago I'd upgrade my server and are now running a 64bit-system.

The memory leaks in 1.2.11 seems to be even worse now and every now and
then I get rrdtool processes that fast consumes all available memory and
crashes the system.

Even due to the fact that I'm not very good at programing I'd manage to
manually apply the old 1.2.11 patch to 1.2.23 and it seems to work fine.

Anyone on this list that are interested in this patch?

I have no clue who wrote the patch, and my efforts in finding any
information on the net does not give any answers.

Best regards
Erik Freiholtz