[rrd-developers] Problems with make under Mac OS X 10.5.4

D. Walsh info at daleenterprise.com
Sat Aug 30 07:55:24 CEST 2008

So far, very few people have been able to build it and run it without
issues in Mac OS X 10.5.x. without having to resort to some manual
building and there's still the weak linking issues which I wont waste
time on.

My workaround, build RRDTool as a framework, it resolves stability,
dependancy and linking issues, unfortunately this is not an easily
accomplished feat so explaining how to achieve it wont be on my list
of to-do's and since I've stopped endorsing or supporting RRDTool in
Mac OS X and the docs pulled from osx.topicdesk.com and afp548.com
I'm not sure who specifically will be able to help you or where to
point you.