[rrd-developers] Accelerator Daemon

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Jul 4 15:07:37 CEST 2008

Hi Florian,

Today Florian Forster wrote:
[...]
> Fortunately, my to-do-list has become quite short:
> - Implement a C-API function for the `STATS' command.
> - Document the functions in `rrd_client.h'.

I have (still) not analyzed your code, but above you mention that
you support only 4 functions ... I would like to see that all the
functions which read from an rrd file will flush the daemon
prior to reading and that the updatev function would
flush,lock,update,unlock

the motivation for this is, that existing systems can use a daemon
based setup transparently.