[rrd-developers] Accelerator Daemon

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Tue Jul 15 23:55:39 CEST 2008

Hi Florian:

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Florian Forster
<rrdtool at nospam.verplant.org> wrote:

> I have to admit that I'm losing interest in this, because I have the
> impression that besides me no one really cares and I have tons of other
> stuff to do. So if someone finds a bug or has a ``real'' issue, I'm
> happy to do that. If you think that `resize' and `tune' should flush the
> file, too, please do it yourself. If you care enough, that is.

I am definitely interested in this, and potentially have a good test
setup to help you do some testing.  However, I need to get past the
hurdle of setting this up.  If you have a quick and easy crib sheet
for setting this up, I can try to give this a shot.  I assume I need
to pull the rrdtool code from trunk and apply your patch?

Thanks,

Bernard