[rrd-developers] rrdtool versioning in trunk / Accelerator daemon

Florian Forster rrdtool at nospam.verplant.org
Thu Jul 24 08:45:52 CEST 2008

Hi Bernard,

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 10:34:59AM -0700, Bernard Li wrote:
> Thanks for updating the version numbers in the snapshots, I'll give
> those a try.

due to the versioning changes two hunks of the patch didn't apply
cleanly anymore. I've just updated the patch so it applies against the
current trunk (revision 1453).

Regards,
-octo

P. S.: The patch now includes the change to `updatev', so this command
       will refuse to do any work if the `RRDCACHED_ADDRESS' environment
       variable is set.
--
Florian octo Forster
Hacker in training