[rrd-developers] it exposes too much ...

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Tue Jun 10 13:20:44 CEST 2008

Hi Florian,

well until now, we did export everything, so in 1.3 there will be
the first step in cleaning this up by exporting+documenting the
bits that we want to export, and export-documenting the bits that
some people may be using.

In 1.4 the whole business will be finished by bringing it all in
line: only export what is documented ...

I am also not a friend of people hitting on the head with smelly
things :-)

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902