[rrd-developers] rrdtool 1.3 is drawing near (last feature is in)

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Thu May 1 09:01:18 CEST 2008

Hi Mark,

If you have libintl installed, all should be well. My guess is that
the change to the MakeMakefile that switched to using 'make clean'
to clean out old settings was not all that it was hyped to be.

I have modified the beast back to using good old fashioned 'rm'.
Maybe now it will work for you to.

In any event, if you do not want to run MakeMaker, there is always
a ready to compile copy on

http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/pub/beta/rrdtool-trunk-svn-snap.tar.gz

This is not only a snapshot, it also contains a ready to run,
freshly built copy of configure (which should work even if you do
NOT have libintl installed at all).

@OTHERS on the list, anyone tested the new graph_v function ? do
you like it ?

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902