[rrd-developers] rrdtool-1.3rc6 is out

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Fri May 30 16:17:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 11:05:45AM +0200, Tobias Oetiker wrote:
> Unless there are new bugreports, this is the latst rc release.

A couple of days ago, I reported a buffer overflow in rrd_set_error()
including a pointer to a possible patch for it [1] [2]. However, I did
not get any feedback yet nor did the patch show up in SVN yet. Did you
have a look at it already?

Cheers,
Sebastian

[1] Message-ID: <20080524212420.GE24138 at albany.tokkee.org>
[2] The buffer overflow was identified by Matthew Boyle who also
    provided the patch for it.