[rrd-developers] [patch] rrd_create via rrd_open.c

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Tue Oct 14 00:36:13 CEST 2008

Some observations I made while implementing this:

- In rrd_open(), the call to rrd_init() clobbers values already
populated in rrd_create.c

- The logic for newfile_size in rrd_open() wasn't really able to cope
with the logic for a file starting with size 0

I've tried to deal with these issues, but maybe there is a more elegant
solution.

So far, I've only tested with rrdtool create and rrdtool info on Linux

Regards,

Daniel