[rrd-developers] .pod update - request for approval

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Tue Apr 28 20:00:27 CEST 2009

[ I originally sent this directly to Tobi and Alex.  Given their
  e-mail addresses are published, I suspect they must get a jillion
  spam messages a day.  I'm posting this here. ]

Hi,

I'm using RRD and did some reserch to determine the difference between
CDEV and VDEF.  I came across the following link:

   [http://osdir.com/ml/db.rrdtool.devel/2006-03/msg00001.html]

I followed the reply-to's and found the original poster didn't follow
up with the request to update the .pod

I found Alex's information clear and mostly took it and placed it in
the attached .diff  I made very minor modifications.

Please review and let me know if there are any changes you'd like me
to roll in.

Thank you for such an awesome tool; the submission is the least I can
do to say thank you.  :)
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)