[rrd-developers] rrdtool-1.3.99909060808 configure error

Barrie barrie0482 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 11:52:16 CEST 2009

Hi Tobi,

Thanks for your reply. I did look at the config.log, but I wasn't able
to identify the exact problem. My assumption is one of the header files
and libraries are missing, but I'm not sure what to do next. I am
currently looking through the MinGW32 lists to see if I can find any
hints to help.

I have attached a zipped copy of  config.log. If someone has time I
would appreciate some help to learn.

Cheers, Barrie