[rrd-developers] Libtool dpkg-buildpackage fails for SVN

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Mon Aug 24 10:34:32 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 10:30:41PM +0200, Tobias Oetiker wrote:
> Today Benny Baumann wrote:
> > Would be nice if you could update the Debian build scripts in the SVN
> > for 1.4 as messing around with them in order to build the package is
> > kinda troublesome. The only things to keep them current is updating the
> > file lists and the rules file.
>
> sure ... just send me a patch ...

The current packaging used for the official Debian package can be found
at [1] (mirrored at [2]). Due to lack of time, packaging of 1.4 is not
finished yet (it might build though - not sure about that) but this will
be done at some point of time. Anyway, this repo will be kept up to date
(mostly) all the time (since we use it for the Debian packaging), so
Tobi might even think about removing the debian/ directory from SVN (and
possibly add a note to the README pointing to our repo) - this would
avoid duplicate efforts.

Cheers,
Sebastian

[1] git://git.snow-crash.org/pkg-rrdtool.git
[2] git://git.tokkee.org/pkg-rrdtool.git