[rrd-developers] Convert i386 database to x86_64

nataklug listas.nata at cnett.com.br
Sat Aug 29 20:29:35 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I am new to the list but I am using RRD for 4 years now. I use it only for
my networks control purposes but I am with a problem. I have a bunch of
database files that were created on i386 systems. Now my RRD server is
running x86_64 system and it is not compatible.

My question is: is there any solution to recover data from my old i386 files
and put it back into my new x86_64 files?

Waiting for answers...

PS.: I am not a good developer but I can handle some shell scripts on linux
if its needed.

Att,

Nataniel Klug
Brazil