[rrd-developers] rrdtool 1.2.30 released

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Mon Jan 19 16:03:06 CET 2009

Users,

I have published rrdtool 1.2.30. This release contains backports of
two of the fixes that went into 1.3.6. You can get your copy from

  http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/download.en.html

* rrd_graph: fix TICK for negative numbers
* rrd_cgi: fix segfault in error reporting routine

ps. I will be on holiday all  of February, so my reaction time to email
may be a bit higher than usual.

Brought to you by the 2009 RRDtool sponsors:
GOLD:   http://www.zenoss.com
        http://www.groundworkopensource.com

SILVER: http://www.digicomp.ch  http://www.atc-onlane.com
        http://www.terreactive.ch http://hosteurope.de