[rrd-developers] Building rrdtool v1.3.8 on win32

Barrie barrie0482 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 15:22:36 CEST 2009

Hi Tobi,

Just a quick update.

I have been able to compile the ruby bindings. I needed to modify the
main.c in the ruby bindings to include the first function and to work
around a win32 problem with unistd.h. I'll send the modified  main.c to
you when I have confirmed it is working properly.

I have been able to run my test script using the ruby binding. I am
currently modifying another ruby script to use the ruby binding.

I have started writing my win32 build doco and I will publish it on my
repository on github when it is ready.

Cheers, Barrie