[rrd-developers] Add `FETCH' command to rrdcached

Thorsten von Eicken tve at voneicken.com
Tue Mar 24 17:27:55 CET 2009

Very cool! I'm one of the people who is running multiple rrdcached
servers (>10 actually) and being able to specify the server in the graph
DEF filename would be very very nice 'cause it would allow us to draw
graphs that aggregate data spread across multiple rrdcached servers.
Florian: big thanks!

Tobi, is there any ETA for releasing a version of rrdtool that includes
rrdcached?

Thorsten