[rrd-developers] Using a logarithmic scale on the x-axis?

Philipp Marek philipp at marek.priv.at
Thu Oct 1 19:02:17 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

in the documentation I found the option for a logarithmic y-axis.

Now I wondered whether it's possible to get a logarithmic time scale - from "-1
month" on the left side, over "-2 weeks", "-1 week", "-3 days", "-1 day", "-12
hours", "-6 hours", "-3 hours", "-1 hour", "-30 min" and "-15 min" to "-5 min"
as labels.

I think that this could possibly provide a good overview, with more details for
the just passed timespans.

Is that already implemented (but not documented), or could this be patched in?

Regards,

Phil