[rrd-developers] RRDtool 1.4 (rc2) packages for Debian

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Tue Oct 6 15:52:06 CEST 2009

Hi again,

On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 12:29:57AM +0200, Sebastian Harl wrote:
> I've just uploaded RRDtool 1.4 (1.4~rc2+20091004-1 to be precise, i.e.
> an SVN snapshot from Sunday) to Debian experimental. Because of the
> introduction of the new binary packages 'rrdcached', 'liblua5.1-rrd0'
> and 'liblua5.1-rrd-dev' the packages will end up in the NEW queue and
> have to be processed manually by the Debian FTP team, so it's going to
> take some time until the packages actually hit the archive.

Thanks to Alexander Reichle-Schmehl, the packages have already been
accepted and, thus, should appear in the archive soonish (the powerpc
packages will be available in a few hours, all other architectures will
appear as soon as they have been built by the auto-builders and uploaded
by the buildd-maintainers).

> Therefore, I've made the packages available at the following URL as
> well:
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~tokkee/rrdtool-1.4/

… anyway, amd64, i386 and powerpc packages are also available from that
URL, signed by my key (0x8501C7FC - see the *.changes files).

Enjoy,
Sebastian