[rrd-developers] Graph data without the graph?

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Thu Sep 10 21:48:15 CEST 2009

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Thursday 10 September 2009 at 3:35 pm, Tobias Oetiker penned
about "Re: [rrd-developers] Graph data without the graph?"

Hi Tobi,

> in a sense rrdtool is still a prototype ... being the first oss tool
> to seriously explore the handling of time series data ... so when
> looking at the matter today a much more sensible API design could be
> found I am sure ...

Just in case it's not obvious, I'm not knocking RRD.  I love it.  :)

Like any successful software, occasionally refactoring it is
warranted.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)