[rrd-developers] [rrd-users] rrdtool php extension

Benny Baumann BenBE at geshi.org
Wed Sep 30 18:28:13 CEST 2009

Some feedback on this, as there had been some smaller issues in the
previous release (a segfault because of unallocated memory)

I attached the new version which includes the following changes:
- Fully fixed the Heap Overflows that could occure because not enough
memory has been allocated
- Allow for uppercase letters in DS names in rrd_info (Parsing broke
them before)

If I missed any changes, please feel free, to tell me; I'm not sure,
which version I published last (from my local repository revisions)

Regards,
BenBE.

P.S.: Tobias, didn't you want to add the PHP extension as language
binding in your repository? If so, you'd like to use that version.