[rrd-developers] RRDcached chaining mode

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Dec 22 08:45:32 CET 2010

As far as I can see, it is working fine, although ONLY for UPDATE -- really we should chain at least INFO, and probably FLUSH as well.  The biggest risk, as I see it, is a memory leak somewhere.

I've not made any more changes to the code since I posted it; I've just left it running here in our environment to see if there are any memory issues (none so far, since the other errors were picked up on...)

I was hoping for some feedback from the rest of the rrd-developers community before passing it on to you officially, but people have been too busy, I guess

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead