[rrd-developers] [RRDtool Trac] #269: Daemon connection is not reopened on connection error (fwd)

Thorsten von Eicken tve at voneicken.com
Wed Jun 16 07:41:10 CEST 2010

Mhh, I used to have this problem but submitted a patch to rrd_client
which dealt with read errors on april 30th, which you incorporated. I
haven't had a problem since using collectd as client. Does the user use
the latest version? For my anything but trunk is unusable, sadly. Last
rrdtool 1.4_rc2 is over a year old, unless I'm missing something...
     TvE